How could this have happened so fast?? I know it is only sitting unassisted and holder her own bottle and motoring around the room by the rolling method, but these are reminders 0f how fleeting babyhood is!! In the beginning I felt like I would never have a life beyond nursing. That my baby would be attached to me 24:7 and not my choice. Now I feel like I can't hold onto her enough. I still have A LOT of mommy guilt about leaving her three days a week and going off to work. Of course she is thriving at daycare. Miss Social Butterfly even has a "boyfriend" (she and Brady hold hands every day!) and it is evident by her face when you drop her off. I know I should be relieved to know she love it, but it breaks my heart. I still find myself making excuses as to why she shouldn't go. Unfortunately I prove myself wrong every time. So, I enjoy my full gummy smile and hysterical giggles when I walk in the door. She likes to show off her new skills and laugh at herself. I really like 6 months old!! Hannah is such a little person now and I am glad to see her discover new skills. I just wish we could slow down a little!!!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Becoming Independent
How could this have happened so fast?? I know it is only sitting unassisted and holder her own bottle and motoring around the room by the rolling method, but these are reminders 0f how fleeting babyhood is!! In the beginning I felt like I would never have a life beyond nursing. That my baby would be attached to me 24:7 and not my choice. Now I feel like I can't hold onto her enough. I still have A LOT of mommy guilt about leaving her three days a week and going off to work. Of course she is thriving at daycare. Miss Social Butterfly even has a "boyfriend" (she and Brady hold hands every day!) and it is evident by her face when you drop her off. I know I should be relieved to know she love it, but it breaks my heart. I still find myself making excuses as to why she shouldn't go. Unfortunately I prove myself wrong every time. So, I enjoy my full gummy smile and hysterical giggles when I walk in the door. She likes to show off her new skills and laugh at herself. I really like 6 months old!! Hannah is such a little person now and I am glad to see her discover new skills. I just wish we could slow down a little!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment